Regional Sales Manager - Russia
OPRA Turbines is searching for an experienced Regional Sales Manager, with a strong network in Russia, to reinforce its global Sales team. Do you have a passion for Energy and Rotating Equipment? And do you get excited by joining a young challenger company on the market, and developing it to become a leader in its target market segments? Then this is your chance!
About the job
As a Sales Manager you are responsible for business development and sales of Gas Turbines in the sales area Russia.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- With the support of marketing and (application) engineering you will be on top of market trends in your Sales Area and tap into the full market potential. You will develop sales channels and you will improve and position OPRA’s unique value proposition in your Sales Area.
- You will identify and prioritize opportunities, define capture strategies and convert opportunities into orders, hereby taking the lead throughout the whole qualification, quotation and negotiation process.
- Being the central point of contact, you manage the proposal and make sure to align and budget sub-suppliers and departmental resources in accordance with the customer’s requirement.
- You will drive the handover process of the order to the Project Manager. You will support the Project Manager during the project execution phase with commercial and relational matters. You will support Service in the same way during the aftermarket phase.
- Within your Region you will be the commercial ambassador and organize OPRA’s presence and actively participate to selected events, conferences and seminars. You will support the development of sales and marketing material, making sure regional requirements are addressed adequately.
- You will be in charge of reliable sales forecasts and giving sufficient heads-up information to Engineering, Operations, Service as to their resource planning.
- You will report to the Director OPRA LLC Russia and the Global Sales Director.
We are looking for a colleague that meets the following criteria:
- Someone with a Master’s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Proven experience (5 years) with sales of capital goods, preferably rotating machinery in an international context.
- Relevant business network in the sales area Russia.
- Experience with managing agent/reseller networks is a plus.
- Native Russian speaker.
- English language and communication skills (verbal and in writing) on CEFR level C1
- Result oriented, responsible and competitive personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a global, multi-cultural context.
- Able to quickly understand the customer’s business, take control of the sales process and challenge the customer in a healthy and commercial way.
- Good business / technical judgment; able to translate technical advantages into attractive business cases.
What do we offer?
OPRA’s products are high tech and our markets are global and exciting. You will be working at an international company of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities. Fast decision making, short connections, innovation on every corner.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- An attractive sales bonus scheme;
- You will join our pension plan;
- Joining an exciting journey of a fast-growing organization;
- Opportunity to travel for work frequently (up to 50%).
If you wish to apply for this job, please upload your CV and a short motivation letter in English. If you have any questions about the job, don’t hesitate to contact us.