Marketing & Sales Assistant
About the job
As a Marketing and Sales assistant at OPRA you are responsible for supporting the marketing and sales department to ensure OPRA is represented in a professional manner. For this recent function within our company, we are looking for someone who wants to be a part of this new chapter at OPRA Turbines: a unique opportunity for a well-organized and creative person like yourself!
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- generate, gather, create and execute marketing content for online and offline activities;
- provide support for digital marketing (social media, company website and online campaigns);
- help and assist with preparing and executing internal and external (sales) communication;
- help colleagues within the department (e.g. plan meetings, organize events);
- coordinate, advice and arrange travel activities for colleagues and external stakeholders;
- support with the organization of internal and external events;
- help with general administration tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communication and/or experience in a marketing assistant role.
- Experience using Adobe creative cloud apps (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), WebEx, Hootsuite are a plus but can be trained.
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and in writing (C1).
- Sufficient Dutch language skills (B1).
- Attitude matching our core values: excellence, customer focus, pride & ownership, team spirit and innovation.
- Creative, flexible, accurate, communicative, planner and problem solver.
- European citizenship or Dutch work permit.
What do we offer?
OPRA’s products are high tech and our markets are global and exciting. You will be working at an international company of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities. Fast decision making, short connections, innovation on every corner.
- Competitive salary and a clear path to grow within the company.
- Joining an exciting journey of a fast-growing organization.
- An international work environment with knowledgeable colleagues.
If you wish to apply for this job, please upload your CV and motivation in English. If you have any questions about the job, don’t hesitate to contact us.