Field Service Engineer- Russia
Are you interested in providing technical service within Russia and CIS, while working together with international team? This is your chance! We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join our team.
OPRA develops and manufactures advanced, clean, low emission gas turbines generating sets based on our own patented technology. Our key markets are 1.5-10 MW power generation solutions for oil and gas, marine and industrial customers. OPRA gas turbines are used for various applications such as power generation at oil fields, combined heat and power and waste-to-energy.
About the job
As a Field Service Engineer at OPRA you are responsible for service and commissioning activities to new and existing gas turbines and generator sets at our customer’s sites. Your main responsibilities would be:
- Install and commission gas turbines and generating sets in the field;
- Perform inspections, measurements and tests in the field;
- Perform maintenance, repairs and adjustments in the field, including adjustment of software (e.g. settings, sensors);
- Coordinate OPRA’s scope of work on-site and instruct third parties;
- Function as a point of contact for the client regarding technical questions in the field;
- Dual language reports on completed service works;
- Work with a technical documentation including technical translation of manuals, service bulletins, service letters etc.;
- Daily communication with international service support team;
- Remote customers support.
- High technical education
- Experience with commissioning of technical installations;
- Experience with electrical and/or PLC’s control systems;
- Experience with rotating machinery or power generation is an advantage, but not required;
- Important competences are: communication, problem solving, flexibility and quality and safety consciousness;
- Fluency in Russian;
- Technical English is essential. Communication in English will be a plus.
- Permanent residence in Moscow or Moscow region.
- The opportunity to travel within Russia (approx. 50% of the time), CIS and all over the world.
- Competitive salary.
- Technical training program, including training at OPRA’s head office in the Netherlands.
- An international work environment with knowledgeable colleagues.
If you wish to apply for this job, please upload your CV and motivation in English. If you have any questions about the job, don’t hesitate to contact us.