Commercial Manager Aftermarket
OPRA Turbines has an exciting job opportunity in the position of Aftermarket Commercial Manager based in Hengelo, the Netherlands. Are you eager to combine your service-oriented mentality with your commercial affinity? Then we are looking for you!
About the job
The main role of the Commercial Manager within our department Aftermarket and Service is ensuring that our established gas turbine client base is provided with excellent customer support, achieving commercial success and driving the implantation of a proactive strategy from commercial perspective.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Building and maintaining strong long -lasting customer relationships with (new) customers;
- Visiting customers on their request and on your own initiative;
- Supporting Sales and Marketing to set up and closing LTSA contracts;
- Maintaining and managing LTSA contracts and optimizing the LTSA profitability;
- Regional mapping and establishing a regional service strategy;
- Achieving sales targets, from sales from spare parts, services, retrofits, and searching actively for additional sales within the installed base;
- Supports OPRA’s digital transformation of its Aftermarket value proposition;
We are looking for a colleague with a service mindset and strong commercial skills. Someone who is result driven, is customer focused and wants to excel. In addition:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Sales, Engineering or Service;
- 10 years of experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrated strong sales and negotiation skills;
- Experience with rotating equipment in a Service oriented environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- English language and communication skills (verbal and writing) on CEFR level C1;
- Dutch and/or German language (verbal and writing) is a plus;
- Attitude that matches with our company core values: Excellence, Customer Focus, Pride & Ownership, Team Spirit and Innovation;
For this position you will travel up to 30% of your working time. When not travelling, you will be working with our great colleagues at our facility in Hengelo.
OPRA’s products are high tech and our markets are global and exciting. You will be working at an international company of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities. Fast decision making, short connections, innovation on every corner.
- Competitive remuneration package and a clear path to grow within the company;
- Joining an exciting journey of a fast-growing organization;
- An international work environment with knowledgeable colleagues;
If you wish to apply for this job, please upload your CV and motivation letter in English. If you have any questions about the job, don’t hesitate to contact us.