Department: Mechanical & Systems Engineering
The Mechanical engineer is to lead, direct and control all engineering efforts for the successful execution of customer projects. The main tasks of the Mechanical engineer are:
- Gather information about customer site conditions and applicable norms and regulations
- Find solutions for needed additions to OPRA’s systems (skid, enclosure, fuel supply, ventilation, hydraulic starting and software systems)
- Perform engineering calculations and prepare technical (specification) documentation for customers
- Identify potential risks and anticipate on possible changes in the project scope
- Coordinate between engineering, purchasing and production departments and ensure efficient internal communication
- Ensure complete documentation (technical / commercial) of the customer project
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Relevant MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Preferably 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in the field gas turbines, rotating machinery or power generation is an advantage, but not required
- Knowledge of ERP system (e.g. SAP) is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English is essential
You will be working in an international team of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines. OPRA offers an exciting job, with good career opportunities together with a competitive remuneration package and secondary benefits.
If you wish to apply for this job, please send your english CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org