The project engineer directs and integrates all engineering efforts for the successful execution of customer projects. You’ll integrate the engineering for all subsystems related to the gas turbine generator set, such as the skid, generator, enclosure, fuel supply, ventilation, hydraulic starting and software systems. By involving people from all disciplines within the organisation you’ll realise the most optimal solution for customers. You will work closely together with all engineering teams and will be reporting to the Manager of Engineering. The main tasks of the project engineer are:
Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements and performance standards
Identify potential risks and solve technical problems
Instruct engineers and provide them with necessary information and documentation
Monitor the process and anticipate on possible changes in the project scope
Coordinate between engineering, project management, purchasing and production departments and ensure efficient internal communication
- Ensure complete documentation (technical / commercial) of the customer project
- Relevant BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Experience in the field gas turbines, rotating machinery or power generation is an advantage, but not required
- Knowledge of ERP system (e.g. SAP) is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English is essential
This is a fulltime position based in Hengelo, the Netherlands. You will be working in a team of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities.
OPRA offers an exciting job, with excellent career opportunities together with a competitive remuneration package and secondary benefits.
If you wish to apply for this job, please send your english CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com